Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » P2 » Multiple updatesites(Want My p2 to update RCP from multiple update locations)
Multiple updatesites [message #553300] Tue, 17 August 2010 05:58 Go to next message
Murthy Bhat is currently offline Murthy BhatFriend
Hi,

I have a feature based RCP application. I have multiple update sites for my project, meaning I have features and plugins for my application distributed all over. I would want to direct P2 to look for updates/new plugins in all of those folders. Currently my headless update on start up only checks for updates in the update sites which I have created using the UI.

Could anyone please help me out where could i specify these repositories to P2 in Galileo ?

Thanks,
Murthy
Re: Multiple updatesites [message #556171 is a reply to message #553300] Tue, 31 August 2010 08:18 Go to previous message
Murthy Bhat is currently offline Murthy BhatFriend
I figured out the the solution and a below is the way how i did it

I created an update site project(different folders kept in multiple location) and provided the URI of that location to my RCP.And when I invoke check available updateds, it would check for a feature version which is greater than the current loaded one and update the same into my RCP.

Regards,
Murthy
Previous Topic:Refresh of Composite update sites
Next Topic:Multiple updatesites
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 02:39:26 GMT 2024