Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Build problem(Building Eclipse 3.5.2 on FreeBSD 7)
Build problem [message #548428] Wed, 21 July 2010 19:10
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
Howdy, I'm attempting to build Eclipse 3.5.2 on FreeBSD 7 from ports, and it's giving me this frustrating error:

BUILD FAILED
/usr/ports/java/eclipse/work/eclipse-build-0.5.0/build.xml:88: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/usr/ports/java/eclipse/work/eclipse-build-0.5.0/pdebuild.xml:162: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/usr/ports/java/eclipse/work/eclipse-build-0.5.0/build/eclipse-3.5.2-src/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.registry/build.xml:165: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/usr/ports/java/eclipse/work/eclipse-build-0.5.0/build/eclipse-3.5.2-src/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.registry/build.xml:126: javac doesn't support the "errorProperty" attribute

Total time: 1 second
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/java/eclipse.
*** Error code 1

My JVM is diablo-jdk-1.6.0.07.02_9, if that's relevant. Do I need to just fly through all of the build.xml files it errors on and remove the errorProperty portion, or is there a more elegant solution?

Thanks for your time.

[Updated on: Wed, 21 July 2010 19:11]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:How to set space between TableViewer and (parent) Composite?
Next Topic:Disable scrolling in MasterDetailsBlock
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 03:30:05 GMT 2024