Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Update of RCP-3.5 based application with old update-site failes
Update of RCP-3.5 based application with old update-site failes [message #546614] Tue, 13 July 2010 14:43 Go to next message
Daniel Murygin is currently offline Daniel MuryginFriend
I am trying to update an eclipse-RCP-3.5 based application by an "old school" (not p2) update-site. It's a feature beased application with two features. Update process itself works fine. Application starts the update process if there is a new features an the update-site. The application downloads all new bundles but after restart the old bundle versions are used again. I can see the new bundles in the plugins folder but they are not used.

I wonder if i can update a RCP-3.5 based application by an old update-site.

How do i force the application to use the newest available bundles in the plugins folder?
Re: Update of RCP-3.5 based application with old update-site failes [message #648665 is a reply to message #546614] Thu, 13 January 2011 21:19 Go to previous message
Brian L is currently offline Brian LFriend
Did you get any help on this? I need to try and update from Eclipse 3.4 for Java EE -- As I needed it for the old Flex Builder 3 plugin
Previous Topic:Widget <-> View (ID)
Next Topic:ScaleFieldEditor / display range
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 00:29:11 GMT 2024