Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Eclipse Foundation » Help me(Interaction with Eclipse Community)
Help me [message #542483] Fri, 25 June 2010 04:48 Go to next message
Karthik Natarajan is currently offline Karthik NatarajanFriend

Hi,

Currently i am working with the organization to develop Eclipse IDE for Microcontrollers. But, my company not an eclipse member company.

I had done few democamps and developercamps, trainings and eclipse support and continuing the service too

But my interest is to work for an Eclipse Community to rule the IT work.

I dont know how to approach and make my company to be a part of Eclipse member and How i can keep interact with them as a individual in future

Regards
Karthik Natarajan

[Updated on: Fri, 25 June 2010 04:49]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Help me [message #543128 is a reply to message #542483] Mon, 28 June 2010 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Thanks in advance...

Waiting for the reply.

Regards
Karthik Natarajan
Re: Help me [message #543564 is a reply to message #543128] Tue, 29 June 2010 19:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lynn Gayowski is currently offline Lynn GayowskiFriend
Hi Karthik! If you would like to present your company with information on becoming an Eclipse member, there are some resources at http://eclipse.org/membership/become_a_member/. The link to membership benefits will probably be the most helpful to you. Someone from the Foundation can also get in touch with you or your manager directly to see what your needs are.

If you're looking for ways to contribute generally to the Eclipse community, we have some ideas posted at http://www.eclipse.org/contribute/.

I hope that helps as a starting point. Please contact me at lynn at eclipse dot org if you have any questions.
Re: Help me [message #546032 is a reply to message #543564] Sat, 10 July 2010 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Hello Karthik -

to add to Lynn's comment: I would be happy to have the conversation about Eclipse Membership with you and the management team of your company.

We are very interested to see companies from embedded joining the Eclipse eco system!

Just contact me at ralph.mueller (at) eclipse.org.

Best, Ralph

[Updated on: Sat, 10 July 2010 06:22] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Help me [message #546270 is a reply to message #543564] Mon, 12 July 2010 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hi Lynn Gayowski,
Sorry for delayed reply. i had informed to my management on this and i planning to work personally with Eclipse projects for Bug fix and enhancement...

Once again thanks for you information

Regards
Karthik Natarajan
Re: Help me [message #546271 is a reply to message #546032] Mon, 12 July 2010 11:15 Go to previous message

Hi Ralph Mueller,

Thanks for you support and i informed to my management regarding the eclipse foundation and membership.

Will update you once we discussed internally.

Regards
Karthik Natarajan
Previous Topic:How to get list of Java J2EE Module Dependency programmatically
Next Topic:Eclipse Summit Europe CfP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:51:32 GMT 2024