Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » AMP » Initial Release Review passed -- 0.8.0
Initial Release Review passed -- 0.8.0 [message #542062] Wed, 23 June 2010 16:55 Go to next message
Miles Parker is currently offline Miles ParkerFriend
AMP has passed its first release review! Please see:

http://milesparker.blogspot.com/2010/06/amp-080-initial-rele ase-review-passed.html

for more.
Re: Initial Release Review passed -- 0.8.0 [message #554377 is a reply to message #542062] Sun, 22 August 2010 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jean-Paul de Vooght is currently offline Jean-Paul de VooghtFriend
Hi AMP Team!
Just wanted to say that I was able to successfully install 0.8.0 on Helios without any problem. I haven't had a chance to get back to my exercise but at least no more issues with xtext et al.
Thanks!
JP
Re: Initial Release Review passed -- 0.8.0 [message #554383 is a reply to message #542062] Sun, 22 August 2010 18:11 Go to previous message
Miles Parker is currently offline Miles ParkerFriend
Thanks Jean-Paul! That's the kind of good news we like to hear. Now, we just won't touch anything ever again. Smile Seriously right after the 0.8.0 drop the build went kablooy on the build server side, so I've spent the last few weeks trying (so far unsuccessfully but painfully close) to get a new Buckminster based build working. Theoretically that will be much more flexible for modifying and integrating builds as well as supporting local build environments, but the devil has been in the details. In any case, at least with the Helios release all of the dependencies should be quite stable for a while. The major proble over the last year ha to do with the fact that we were reliant on a whole stack of constantly evolving technologies. It's sort of a wonder and credit to the Eclipse process that it built at all.
Previous Topic:Knime InterConnect
Next Topic:DSL For Amp
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:33:15 GMT 2024