Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Marketplace Client Project » Marketplace Server Implementation for RCP
Marketplace Server Implementation for RCP [message #541089] Fri, 18 June 2010 09:48 Go to next message
Tom Seidel is currently offline Tom SeidelFriend
Hi,

I was wondering if there is a minimalistic Server-Implementation available which satisfies the Marketplace Rest API (or is there something planned?). I'd like to use the Ui for delivering bundles through an own marketplace.

Thanks in advance,
Tom
Re: Marketplace Server Implementation for RCP [message #541589 is a reply to message #541089] Mon, 21 June 2010 16:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ian Skerrett is currently offline Ian SkerrettFriend
The implementation that the Foundation has done is very specific to Drupal and the Eclipse Marketplace. We don't have any plans to release this code.

I don't know of any other one that would be described as minimalist.

Re: Marketplace Server Implementation for RCP [message #569778 is a reply to message #541089] Mon, 21 June 2010 16:56 Go to previous message
Ian Skerrett is currently offline Ian SkerrettFriend
The implementation that the Foundation has done is very specific to Drupal and the Eclipse Marketplace. We don't have any plans to release this code.

I don't know of any other one that would be described as minimalist.
Previous Topic:Marketplace Server Implementation for RCP
Next Topic:How do you add favorites?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 07:10:52 GMT 2024