Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » LifeCycle Exception
LifeCycle Exception [message #53512] Thu, 18 October 2007 21:32 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: abo.splitshade.de

Hi, I got the Exception
"No context available outside of the request service lifecycle."

The Exception occurs while notifying a Listener.

What exactly is the problem, and what should I change? thank you!

Martin
Re: LifeCycle Exception [message #53540 is a reply to message #53512] Fri, 19 October 2007 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan   is currently offline Stefan Friend
Messages: 316
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Martin,

please consider Frank's response on the topic above "Exception: No
context available outside of the request service lifecycle".

Stefan.

Martin Dilger schrieb:
> Hi, I got the Exception
> "No context available outside of the request service lifecycle."
>
> The Exception occurs while notifying a Listener.
>
> What exactly is the problem, and what should I change? thank you!
>
> Martin
Re: LifeCycle Exception [message #53567 is a reply to message #53540] Fri, 19 October 2007 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: abo.splitshade.de

Stefan Röck schrieb:
> Hi Martin,
>
> please consider Frank's response on the topic above "Exception: No
> context available outside of the request service lifecycle".
>
> Stefan.
>
> Martin Dilger schrieb:
>> Hi, I got the Exception
>> "No context available outside of the request service lifecycle."
>>
>> The Exception occurs while notifying a Listener.
>>
>> What exactly is the problem, and what should I change? thank you!
>>
>> Martin
I?m blind, i didnt see that,

thank you.

Martin
Re: LifeCycle Exception [message #53620 is a reply to message #53567] Fri, 19 October 2007 05:49 Go to previous message
Stefan   is currently offline Stefan Friend
Messages: 316
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Martin Dilger schrieb:
> I?m blind, i didnt see that,
>
> thank you.
>
> Martin

No problem. I hope you have slept during the few hours between your
posts :-)
Previous Topic:TimerTask
Next Topic:Javadoc on the net
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed May 22 22:02:10 GMT 2024

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.03488 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top