Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Equinox » I am newer to equinox,how i can easily get the entire source code of Equinox 3.5.1(I go to the download page of Equinox but download all .class,not source code,Thank you!)
I am newer to equinox,how i can easily get the entire source code of Equinox 3.5.1 [message #505472] Thu, 31 December 2009 00:33 Go to next message
Junjian  is currently offline Junjian Friend
Equinox but download all .class,not source code,Thank you!
Re: I am newer to equinox,how i can easily get the entire source code of Equinox 3.5.1 [message #506714 is a reply to message #505472] Fri, 08 January 2010 18:12 Go to previous message
Phil Denis is currently offline Phil DenisFriend
Add a CVS repository with the following info:
:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/rt

Check out the source code. You can start by checking out projects from HEAD/org.eclipse.equinox/p2/xxx, then switch the projects to the appropriate branch or tag.

Also, I see from another of your posts you want to see the equinox implemenation of installBundle ... the code for org.eclipse.osgi can be found under HEAD/org.eclipse.equinox/framework/bundles/org.eclipse.osgi from the same CVS repo ...
Previous Topic:Equinox Launcher 64bit version ( eclipse.exe ) -console option not working
Next Topic:DS service bind/unbind invoke sequence.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 02:24:42 GMT 2024