Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » "Named Template XXXX is not available" error
"Named Template XXXX is not available" error [message #493347] Sun, 25 October 2009 04:21 Go to next message
Justin Ellis is currently offline Justin EllisFriend
I have imported into Eclipse (Java EE version, Galileo (3.5.1.R35x)) a website I am working on that was developed by another tool, and Eclipse is displaying some errors that I believe are erroneous.

I have a "styles" directory that contains a number of .xsl files as well as some sub-directories. As an example, one file, list.xsl, is in styles --> modules --> Blogger --> Comment. This file has a line in it:

<xsl:call-template name="MODULE-CSS"/>

Eclipse has flagged it with an error saying, "Named template MODULE-CSS is not available."

However, in my "styles" directory I have a file named "common.xsl" that contains the MODULE-CSS template. How can I make Eclipse realize that the template exists in another .xsl file?

Thank you in advance,

TennSeven
Re: "Named Template XXXX is not available" error [message #494229 is a reply to message #493347] Thu, 29 October 2009 16:31 Go to previous message
David Carver is currently offline David CarverFriend
This may be a nesting import/include type issue. How many levels deep is the named template? What is the hierarchy of the imports and includes for the stylesheets?

Previous Topic:XML-RPC (Novice)
Next Topic:Make Use of Rename Events With Resource Change Events
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 06:11:44 GMT 2024