Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » How Can Users Change Font Size?
How Can Users Change Font Size? [message #1851092] Sun, 27 March 2022 23:41 Go to next message
Brandon Lewis is currently offline Brandon LewisFriend
I've built some Sirius tables with a font size that has been comfortable to me for years.

I now have a user asking if they can increase the size of the fonts in several of my plugin's tables, and I can't figure out how to adjust it my self without re-building the app and altering the default (and seemingly fixed) font size.

How can we scale the fonts during runtime on a deployed plugin?

Everything in designer.odesign seems fixed, but surely that is setting a default that is changeable during runtime right?
Re: How Can Users Change Font Size? [message #1851308 is a reply to message #1851092] Fri, 01 April 2022 20:14 Go to previous message
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
Brandon Lewis wrote on Mon, 28 March 2022 01:41
I've built some Sirius tables with a font size that has been comfortable to me for years.

I now have a user asking if they can increase the size of the fonts in several of my plugin's tables, and I can't figure out how to adjust it my self without re-building the app and altering the default (and seemingly fixed) font size.

How can we scale the fonts during runtime on a deployed plugin?

Everything in designer.odesign seems fixed, but surely that is setting a default that is changeable during runtime right?

It's not supported, sorry. We have a preferences for trees (https://www.eclipse.org/sirius/doc/user/trees/Trees.html#font_override) to force them to use the same font size as for the rest of the Eclipse UI, but there is no corresponding one for tables.

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Previous Topic:Constraints validation when entering a value in Sirius Editor
Next Topic:Sirius Web: Error without description when using Create Node tool
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:08:35 GMT 2024