Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » How to create and apply Stereotypes? (Modeling Organizations)(Creating and applying Stereotypes in Papyrus)
How to create and apply Stereotypes? (Modeling Organizations) [message #1850692] Mon, 14 March 2022 15:18 Go to next message
Akif Kir is currently offline Akif KirFriend
Hello,

we are currently trying to create a system model of our organization using the holacracy approach. The system model shall include different roles people can have inside the organization, depending on the functionalities they are accountable for. We want to implement this by using stereotypes, which ideally can be applied to actions.

Example:
Stereotype "Role" applied to the e.g. Function "Manage Finances"
The "Role" includes:

"Purpose": Managing of Cashflow
"Domain": Finance
"Accountability": Monitoring Project Costs

I hope i was able to describe our plan understandably. The goal is to fully model the funcitonality of our organization and we think using stereotypes for the roles people have inside the organization is the best way. Feel free to correct me, if you have better solutions in mind.
Nevertheless, my question now is: how do i create and apply stereotypes in a way that i can use them as described above? Unfortunately i was not able to find anything online and i am stuck with playing around and trying to find out myself.
Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards
Re: How to create and apply Stereotypes? (Modeling Organizations) [message #1850695 is a reply to message #1850692] Mon, 14 March 2022 17:34 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
I don't know which tool you are using or trying to use? Maybe Papyrus?

https://www.eclipse.org/papyrus/community.html

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:can't install plugin in eclipse. help me..
Next Topic:Errors exist in required projects in eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 16:13:22 GMT 2024