Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Sirius product with few options for creating new project
Sirius product with few options for creating new project [message #1848385] Tue, 30 November 2021 13:08 Go to next message
Tim Duncan is currently offline Tim DuncanFriend
Hello,

I built a Sirius plugin to an RCP product. As shown in the attached screenshot, when it runs, I find that it only allows me to create a general project. In this project, I can create model elements normally, but I cannot create a diagram (representation) of the elements. Did I miss something? How to solve this problem?

I wonder if I have to create a Sirius modeling project before I can create representations in it, because I found that this is the case when the Sirius plug-in runs in Eclipse IDE.

Best regards.

index.php/fa/41401/0/
  • Attachment: new1.png
    (Size: 44.24KB, Downloaded 280 times)

[Updated on: Tue, 30 November 2021 13:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Sirius product with few options for creating new project [message #1848398 is a reply to message #1848385] Wed, 01 December 2021 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laurent Redor is currently offline Laurent RedorFriend
Hi,
If you want to have the "Modeling Project" wizard in your product, you need to add the corresponding project in your product. For example, the "Modeling Project" wizard, ie org.eclipse.sirius.ui.tools.internal.wizards.ModelingProjectWizard, is in plugin "org.eclipse.sirius.ui".
Warning: This plugin probably has dependencies thta you need to include in your product too.
Best regards,
Laurent

Laurent Redor - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Sirius product with few options for creating new project [message #1848417 is a reply to message #1848398] Wed, 01 December 2021 15:16 Go to previous message
Tim Duncan is currently offline Tim DuncanFriend
Hi, Laurent
Thanks for you instruction. I'm afraid it didn't work after I added plugin org.eclipse.sirius.ui and then "Add Required Plug-ins".
Previous Topic:Change Window Size of the Dialog
Next Topic:How to convert Sirius Project to Eclipse Plugin?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:36:25 GMT 2024