Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Migrating Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler to web
Migrating Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler to web [message #1843783] Wed, 18 August 2021 10:23 Go to next message
James Solomon is currently offline James SolomonFriend
Hello,

I have beeing working on a plug-in based on Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler.
There are some interesting Eclipse applications can be access via web since they are running on the cloud such as EMF.cloud (see the coffee editor example). Therefore, it is very nice to be able to run Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler via web too. However, so far I could not find the exact steps for Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler yet.

Did anyone succeed on the migration to web?

Thank you in advance.
Re: Migrating Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler to web [message #1843809 is a reply to message #1843783] Thu, 19 August 2021 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralph Soika is currently offline Ralph SoikaFriend
Yes, this is in deed very interesting. But I guess we need to start a new project. Migration of the current code base to EMF Cloud could be complicated.

Would you be interested in working on such a project?

===
Ralph
Re: Migrating Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler to web [message #1843918 is a reply to message #1843809] Tue, 24 August 2021 12:23 Go to previous message
James Solomon is currently offline James SolomonFriend
Unfortunately, it it not possible for me at the moment for a (complicated) new project.
Previous Topic:How to pick an Icon in a CustomTask
Next Topic:ServiceTask should have only one incoming connection.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:41:18 GMT 2024