Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Polarsys » M2Doc » Implementing MSM diagram(Implementing MSM diagram from Capella with M2Doc)
Implementing MSM diagram [message #1842374] Thu, 17 June 2021 10:41 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Hi all !
I'm new to M2Doc, working my way through and learning so much.
I'm having an issue when implementing a MSM diagram to my document, because MSM diagrams are stored in a system file of Capella that contains Constraints too, I can't seem to find a way to reach my diagram without encountering those constraints ...
I run on Capella 1.3.2.

My code (i've already downloaded nsUrls to make everything work, as the oclIsKindOf, ...) and the errors are attached to this post. I don't understand why the for loop enters the Constraints elements whereas I've created a condition that should prevent that.

If anyone could help me in this matter, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time and help!
Have a nice day !

Re: Implementing MSM diagram [message #1842404 is a reply to message #1842374] Thu, 17 June 2021 18:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stephane LACRAMPE is currently offline Stephane LACRAMPEFriend
The Capella forum has moved, you should write your question here: https://forum.mbse-capella.org/

Stephane LACRAMPE
Obeo Canada
Re: Implementing MSM diagram [message #1842418 is a reply to message #1842404] Fri, 18 June 2021 07:21 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Oh okay I did not know that. Thank you !
Previous Topic:M2Doc export add multiple carriage returns to capella element description
Next Topic:display diagrams
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 02:20:59 GMT 2024