Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » BIRT 4.3.2 version download
BIRT 4.3.2 version download [message #1841655] Mon, 24 May 2021 20:13 Go to next message
Ambika Devi is currently offline Ambika DeviFriend
Hello All,

In order to install and use the BIRT 4.3.2 version, Directory Content ( Link below) what are the files we need to packaged to install.

https://download.eclipse.org/birt/downloads/drops/

Our requirement is to have BIRT 4.3.2 version to build reports and upload into SuccessFactors application. When i request IT department in our organization to install BIRT 4.3.2 version, they are not sure what are the files need to be downloaded Content directory and asked me to confirm. Kindly Advise.

Thank you!

Re: BIRT 4.3.2 version download [message #1842602 is a reply to message #1841655] Fri, 25 June 2021 05:28 Go to previous message
Manjista Dhar is currently offline Manjista DharFriend
Hi Ambika, were you able to install the BIRT Installer, I am also trying to download the BIRT report designer for SF in my system but when I run the eclipse-inst-jre-win64 exe file the Eclipse Installer does not show me the correct IDE, can you please help me the steps that you followed in case your issue is sorted or if you attach the correct exe file link to this message which needs to be downloaded to install the report designer.

Regards,
Manjista
Previous Topic:Cannot open the connection for the driver: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.
Next Topic:Unable to Find Eclipse IDE for BIRT Installation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 03:35:07 GMT 2024