Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » How to add "Build project" option to my custom project in RCP application(How to add "Build project" option to my custom project in RCP application)
How to add "Build project" option to my custom project in RCP application [message #1841639] Mon, 24 May 2021 09:51 Go to next message
Sushmitha v is currently offline Sushmitha vFriend
I created a plugin project to create my custom project by adding "newWizard" in extension. Now i am able to create project using project.create() and add C_nature by adding natures to my project description.

Now my problem is, How do i add build project option to my custom project? what are the things need to be configured. Can you please provide me details?

Thanks,
Sushmitha
Re: How to add "Build project" option to my custom project in RCP application [message #1849326 is a reply to message #1841639] Wed, 12 January 2022 21:47 Go to previous message
Wim Jongman is currently offline Wim JongmanFriend

You also have to add Builders to your project. For example check the java project properties (ALT+ENTER) and find the Builders section.

See: https://www.vogella.com/tutorials/EclipseBuilder/article.html
Previous Topic:Composite form scrolls on top on radio or check button select
Next Topic:TPS Vulnerabilities
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 26 05:49:09 GMT 2024