Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Error in installation of testng plugin(Error such as "No repository found at http://dl.bintray.com/testng-team/testng-eclipse-release/")
Error in installation of testng plugin [message #1841139] Tue, 04 May 2021 16:26 Go to next message
Sushil Sundar S is currently offline Sushil Sundar SFriend
While trying to install Testng on the Eclipse 2021-03(Version 4.19) from the install new applications in help icon, It was not able to install it showing an error as shown in the attached file.

I tried installing it from eclipse marketplace too and experienced the same error.
Also when I updated the eclipse to the latest version(4.20) I got the same error message. Kindly help for the above mentioned problem.
  • Attachment: Capture.JPG
    (Size: 41.03KB, Downloaded 117 times)
Re: Error in installation of testng plugin [message #1841148 is a reply to message #1841139] Wed, 05 May 2021 03:23 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Bintray, which they're using for hosting the update site and other downloads, was sunset on the 1st. The TestNG team and project will need
to find a new place for their downloads, and update the Marketplace entry. Their doc says you can also build the plug-ins yourself:
https://github.com/cbeust/testng-eclipse/blob/master/README.md#building

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform

[Updated on: Wed, 05 May 2021 03:24]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Secrets, or decrypting GPG value into environment variable?
Next Topic:How to use a variable in Python (2.x) to define decimal part?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:39:25 GMT 2024