Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » There is no way to add a parameter to the data set (flat file), for use in the child table( There is no way to add a parameter to the data set (flat file), for use in the child table)
There is no way to add a parameter to the data set (flat file), for use in the child table [message #1838964] Wed, 10 March 2021 14:03 Go to next message
Andrey Uri is currently offline Andrey UriFriend
Your help is very necessary.
When building a report, it is necessary to create several parent table and child table one by one CSV file, date source (flat file). A parental date set and a child date set have been created. The "join date set" was also created.
Grouping by the "form data Id" field is configured in the parent table; as a result, one large report should be configured with different information for each "form data Id" in the file.
The child table is placed in a cell of the parent table, a created "join date set" is defined for it, but data does not get into it from a specific "form data Id" but from the entire file.
I read that it is necessary to set a parameter for the child date set passing "form data Id", but when editing the child date set, I do not have the "Parameter" tab.
And when editing the "join date set", there is no way to create a parameter.

What do I need to do so that only data related to a specific "form data Id" gets into the child table.
I am attaching a report template, a CSV file and a screenshot that the Add parameter button is inactive.
index.php/fa/40123/0/
Re: There is no way to add a parameter to the data set (flat file), for use in the child table [message #1839126 is a reply to message #1838964] Mon, 15 March 2021 09:46 Go to previous message
dmitry khotsko is currently offline dmitry khotskoFriend
hi. birt version? I use report parameters in another point
Previous Topic:MANIFEST.MF missing in Eclipse BIRT designer
Next Topic:How to reformat a computed column on csv export?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 18:32:10 GMT 2024