Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Working with C++ and Python in one Project(Multiple languages, one project)
Working with C++ and Python in one Project [message #1838907] Tue, 09 March 2021 04:38
Heather Marcolino da Silva is currently offline Heather Marcolino da SilvaFriend
Hello, I am newer to eclipse so please excuse my lack of proper terminology. I am taking a class in school that teaches us to create programs with multiple languages. My professor has approved the use of either Eclipse, or Visual Studio. I have opted for Eclipse. I have installed the Java version for a previous class so I have used Eclipse a little. Now I have installed Python and C++ tools so that I can use them all within the same version of eclipse (updated to the 2020-12 version) The problem I'm having is figuring out how I can use both C++ and Python in one project. The only instructions our Professor gave us was how to set it up in Visual Studio.
Is it possible to use multiple languages in one project in Eclipse? If so, can someone point me to where I could find instructions to do so?

Thank you!
Previous Topic:Error - Java Developement
Next Topic:FrameworkEvent ERROR in error log after restarting eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 18 20:44:39 GMT 2024