Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Generate diagram code errors(Generate diagram code errors)
Generate diagram code errors [message #1837190] Sat, 23 January 2021 21:52
Shuting Chen is currently offline Shuting ChenFriend
Hello,
I'm new in GMF and now trying to use my metamodel (.ecore) to create a diagram. Validate for .gmfmap and .gmfgen both successful, but when I try to generate diagram code, the generated project gives the following many errors:

"Problems while generating code
Can't organize imports due to syntax errors in the compilation unit Insert2CreateCommand.java
Can't organize imports due to syntax errors in the compilation unit InsertReorientCommand.java
Can't organize imports due to syntax errors in the compilation unit Delet2CreateCommand.java
Can't organize imports due to syntax errors in the compilation unit DeletReorientCommand.java
Can't organize imports due to syntax errors in the compilation unit Filter2CreateCommand.java
Can't organize imports due to syntax errors in the compilation unit FilterReorientCommand.java
Can't organize imports due to syntax errors in the compilation unit Replace2CreateCommand.java
Can't organize imports due to syntax errors in the compilation unit ReplaceReorientCommand.java
Can't organize imports due to syntax errors in the compilation unit Processor2CreateCommand.java
Can't organize imports due to syntax errors in the compilation unit ProcessorReorientCommand.java
Exception (Boolean expected (was: org.eclipse.ocl.ecore.internal.OCLStandardLibraryImpl$1)!:in MetaModel, line 47) while generating code
Boolean expected (was: org.eclipse.ocl.ecore.internal.OCLStandardLibraryImpl$1)!:in MetaModel, line 47
Can't organize imports due to syntax errors in the compilation unit NepsDiagramUpdater.java"

does anyone know how to solve them? Btw, I try to change the java compilation to 6.0, but it didn't help anything...
Previous Topic:SVG Error
Next Topic:Java 11 Deprecated functions on GMF Gen
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 01:15:48 GMT 2024