Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » Source not found Edit Source Lookup Path(Source not found Edit Source Lookup Path)
Source not found Edit Source Lookup Path [message #1833964] Thu, 29 October 2020 00:21 Go to next message
Hagay Hazan is currently offline Hagay HazanFriend
Hello
I Have scanned through the forums for an answer for this essential, probably very simple issue that I am having. There are very smart people providing very smart answers that unfortunately miss the point.
And the point is - in a very simple way
How to resolve this issue?
There must be a simple answer to this that does not involve coding and pages of replies

Please refer to the attached image.

Thank you

Re: Source not found Edit Source Lookup Path [message #1833967 is a reply to message #1833964] Thu, 29 October 2020 04:56 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
I'm not sure your question is in any way related to EMF. I'm not even sure what technology you are using that has these views. You're going to need to provide a little bit more context. The "Design and Source" tabs are from which editor? What's in your workspace? What did you do to get into this state?

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:Source not found Edit Source Lookup Path
Next Topic:[SOLVED] Hello, I have hit the "...exceeding the 65535 bytes limit". Any help?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 20:49:38 GMT 2024