Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Page Numbers within Groups for PDF(Restart page numbers for each subgroup)
Page Numbers within Groups for PDF [message #1833668] Tue, 20 October 2020 20:19 Go to next message
Maureen Ebreo is currently offline Maureen EbreoFriend
Hi,
Using BIRT 4.8 and created a report that for each subgroup, I would like to have their own page numbering, not having to do with the total page numbers.

I used this in a dynamic text box within the footer for the group
Page <viewtime-value-of> pageNumber </viewtime-value-of> of <value-of> totalPage </value-of>

However, that is not quite what I needed. For pdf files, I do see this pageNumber works differently than the Web Viewer, which might be tied to run and render?, but looking that maybe the latest version of BIRT handles this subgroup pageNumber item with an expression like the above HTML?

Any tips on displaying pageNumber within a group?
Thanks
Maureen

Re: Page Numbers within Groups for PDF [message #1834172 is a reply to message #1833668] Wed, 04 November 2020 10:32 Go to previous message
dmitry khotsko is currently offline dmitry khotskoFriend
you should use RunTAsk and RenderTask instead of runAndRenderTask. you have to create a counter and make it 1 every time the group id changes
Previous Topic:How to clear the value when press delete and set to blank value from the dropdown list
Next Topic:birt 2.1.2 问题 maximo7.1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:22:59 GMT 2024