Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » coloring inactive project
coloring inactive project [message #1832076] Tue, 08 September 2020 07:47 Go to next message
Massimiliano Massi is currently offline Massimiliano MassiFriend
Hi,

I'm using dark theme on Eclipse-like

I search in all preference but I'm not able to change the background color of inactive project.

I have more then 1 project openend in my workspace but only one can be setted as "active" so the others aren't acive.

If I open any file on NOT-active project I see with this background that is unable to use.

you can see here the inactive project in the attached file.

So what I can do for change the background color of file of inactive projects?

thanks
Massimiliano
Re: coloring inactive project [message #1832097 is a reply to message #1832076] Tue, 08 September 2020 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

What does "Eclipse-like" mean, and what do you mean by "inactive" project? I've not seen that term before. How are you setting projects as "active" and "inactive"?

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: coloring inactive project [message #1832107 is a reply to message #1832097] Wed, 09 September 2020 06:52 Go to previous message
Massimiliano Massi is currently offline Massimiliano MassiFriend
Hi

it is Dave (Infineon). Version 4.4.2

If I have opned more then 1 project in my workspace I can select 1 active by right click on it and choose "set active project".

In this way all code of the other project became "inactive code". Like #ifdef (0) section of code.

I already try to modify syntax coloring ofr "inactive code" but it only modify the inactive code due #ifdef, not inactive code due not active project.

attach to this post there is dave version and context menu for right click on a project (where you can see "set actrive project")

thanks
Massi
Previous Topic:Does the COBOL Plug-in for for Windows System10 work???
Next Topic:HANA Studio - Provide login details for download.eclipse.org while installing Software
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:58:09 GMT 2024