Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Polarsys » Capella General » XHTML add-on export table typo(M&S diagram description on XHTML export has typo)
XHTML add-on export table typo [message #1829737] Thu, 09 July 2020 19:39 Go to next message
Fábio Guarita is currently offline Fábio GuaritaFriend
Since there is no forum specific to the XHTML export add-on project I'll post this here.

The table that specifies transitions on XHTML export has a typo for "Trigger" field. It is missing an 'r' so the label "Tigger" appears on the export.

index.php/fa/38538/0/

It seems the "issues" tracker on XHTML github page has never been used so... if any maintainer of the add-on is reading this, can you fix this? It seems to be in the files below:

index.php/fa/38539/0/

Thanks!
Re: XHTML add-on export table typo [message #1829749 is a reply to message #1829737] Fri, 10 July 2020 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arnaud Dieumegard is currently offline Arnaud DieumegardFriend
Hi,

You are right there is indeed a typo. Thanks for reporting !

Regarding the "issues" tracking we use the Eclipse bugzilla: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Capella (do not forget to set the component field to Gendoc HTML). Thanks for this, I just added a Github issue regarding issues filling !

Regards,
Arnaud

Re: XHTML add-on export table typo [message #1829772 is a reply to message #1829749] Fri, 10 July 2020 11:39 Go to previous message
Fábio Guarita is currently offline Fábio GuaritaFriend
Thank you for the bugzilla link Arnaud! Just added the issue to the bugzilla tracker.

I won't bug (pun intended) you guys on the forums again about this :D
Previous Topic:Human Factors // Human Systems Integration
Next Topic:REF calls in diagrams: expected behaviour
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:24:59 GMT 2024