Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Crashed after Installation of EclipseWebTool Platform(After installation of Eclipse WebTool Platform, eclipse crashed)
Crashed after Installation of EclipseWebTool Platform [message #1829633] Wed, 08 July 2020 05:38 Go to next message
Rahul Bavaliya is currently offline Rahul BavaliyaFriend
I downloaded portable(.zip) eclipse from the official website. After that I was able to open it and able to changes in java files. But for JSP & JS files eclipse showed that I need to download Eclipse-Webtool-Platform for JSP & JS. But after installation that, eclipse forced to restart IDE. When I clicked on restart button, after that it restarted and loading again workspace. But it failed on startup, and it generated .log file. Here I attached that log file.
  • Attachment: .log
    (Size: 12.26KB, Downloaded 130 times)
  • Attachment: Capture.PNG
    (Size: 5.66KB, Downloaded 103 times)
Re: Crashed after Installation of EclipseWebTool Platform [message #1829669 is a reply to message #1829633] Wed, 08 July 2020 12:58 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently online Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

How did you install WTP? The failure traces don't seem to be related. Can you also update to a newer Java 8 release? I can't say for sure, but the version in the log is rather outdated by now.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:Fonts in Eclipse
Next Topic:Eclipse IDE strange behavior
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 21:25:36 GMT 2024