Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » JBoss Tools 4.15.0 plugin not compatible with Spring plugin(These two plugins seem to hang eclipse on startup whenever they're installed.)
JBoss Tools 4.15.0 plugin not compatible with Spring plugin [message #1829362] Wed, 01 July 2020 23:52
Anthony Vierra is currently offline Anthony VierraFriend
Hey guys, new to this forum but wanted to see if anyone else is having this problem. I've tested this a few times with fresh installations of eclipse to diagnose the problem.

Upon downloading the JBoss tools 4.15.0 plugin, and restarting the IDE it shows up just fine and works perfectly. It also works after I download Spring tools 4 (suite) plugin.

But after these two downloads:
JBoss tools
Spring tools 4 (suite)

I try to download Spring tools 3 Addon for Spring tools 4 plugin, upon the restart of the IDE it hangs and uses a massive percentage of my CPU. Forcing me to kill the process and re-install eclipse.

After some trial and error, it seems like it only hangs when these two tools have been downloaded: JBoss tools and the spring tools 3 Addon.

Is anyone else having this same issue, any workaround fix? I used to have all these tools downloaded at the same time once before but don't know why it's not letting me now. These are really convenient tools that I'd like to use.
Previous Topic:Generate Javadoc... does not document abstract classes
Next Topic:Plugins not showing up after restart
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 25 11:07:26 GMT 2024