Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Generating code with Acceleo from Sirius digram model
Generating code with Acceleo from Sirius digram model [message #1828568] Fri, 12 June 2020 14:11 Go to next message
Sel ma is currently offline Sel maFriend
Hi,

I have created a diagram model based on my DSL on Sirius and now I am looking to generate java code of this model by using Acceleo.
My questions :

-Do I create the Accelo project in the DSL project or in the runtime where I create the diagram model?
-How can I save my sirius diagrams I created it already ? Do I have to create a new runtime configuration each time for a new diagram model?

Thanks, I will really appreciate your help

Re: Generating code with Acceleo from Sirius digram model [message #1829372 is a reply to message #1828568] Thu, 02 July 2020 08:01 Go to previous message
Laurent Fasani is currently offline Laurent FasaniFriend
Hello

You question is more related to acceleo. https://wiki.eclipse.org/Acceleo/Forums]Acceleo/Forums
From thi page, You can access the acceleo "getting started" and "user guide".

About your question, simply create both Acceleo projects(core and ui) in the developer workspace beside the Metamodel or ViewpointSpecifier project.
Then deploy them as you do for other projects and your acceleo functionalities will be available as the Sirius tools are.

Best reagrds
Laurent

Laurent Fasani - Obeo
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Previous Topic:StateMachine - Transitions
Next Topic:Encapsulating Sirius UI in a minimal RCP product
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 23:22:22 GMT 2024