Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Referring to the container from its subnodes
Referring to the container from its subnodes [message #1823579] Sun, 29 March 2020 13:47 Go to next message
Avi Shaked is currently offline Avi ShakedFriend
Hi,

Is there an AQL query that I can use to query the semantic element associated with the container of a subnode?

I have a container that has several subnodes. I want to add conditional styles to one of the subnode based on its relation to the element in which it is contained.

Thanks,
Avi
Re: Referring to the container from its subnodes [message #1824236 is a reply to message #1823579] Fri, 10 April 2020 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julien Dupont is currently offline Julien DupontFriend
Hello Avi,

If your context is associated to your node so self = node self.eContainer() doesn't work?

Regards,
Re: Referring to the container from its subnodes [message #1824338 is a reply to message #1824236] Tue, 14 April 2020 06:51 Go to previous message
Avi Shaked is currently offline Avi ShakedFriend
Thanks. I was not clear enough.

I have a container which reuses its own mapping, to have several hierarchies of presentation. I want to be able to access the semantic element of the master container (the highest hierarchy) from semantic element of the lowest hierarchy component.

Is this possible?
Previous Topic:Collapse all table lines by default
Next Topic:Instation of models - can lower bound for composition relations be used?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:43:03 GMT 2024