Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Connection profile problem
Connection profile problem [message #1823265] Mon, 23 March 2020 21:49 Go to next message
Luciano Funicelli is currently offline Luciano FunicelliFriend
hi,
I tried to create a profile for the connection to the oracle db from eclipse, following the path Windows >> Open Perspective >> Other >> Database Development, then New Connection, selected the driver, indicated the connection parameters and made the test connection that was ok. But when I try to execute a sql file, the Execute command is not active and in the top menu, where there are Database Server Type, Connection Profile Name, and Database Name, if I select the first two, it does not find the third (the name of the db associated is missing). What can be the cause?
To try I created several connection profiles, all with the same set of connection parameters (perhaps they conflict?), and I would like to understand how to eliminate them and create a new one that works. Thanks in advance for your answers.
Re: Connection profile problem [message #1823455 is a reply to message #1823265] Thu, 26 March 2020 20:44 Go to previous message
Stephan Herrmann is currently offline Stephan HerrmannFriend
This doesn't look like an issue specific to JDT. Have you looked for a forum that deals with database development specifically?
Previous Topic:Delayed Model Change Job Error Panel In 2020-03
Next Topic:Eclipse Not Responding Errors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 22 00:23:19 GMT 2024