Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » Error in Genmodel Generation(Error Same namespace Uri in the pakages ecore)
Error in Genmodel Generation [message #1820791] Wed, 29 January 2020 06:39 Go to next message
Som kesharwani is currently offline Som kesharwaniFriend
Hi All,
I have an issue with my Genmodel. when I try to generate genmodel from my ecore file it shows me this error:

'Problem encounter in model 
The package platform:/plugin/com.tibco.neo.model.core/model/SvarModel.ecore#/' has the same namespace URI 'xsd.tns.tibco.com/neo/svar/svarmodel' as package 'platform:/plugin/com.tibco.neo.model.core.eclipse/model/SvarModel.ecore#/'
The package 'platform:/plugin/com.tibco.amf.sharedresource.model.common/model/sharedresource.jndi.ecore#/' has the same namespace URI 'http xsd.tns.tibco.com/amf/models/sharedresource/jndi' as package 'platform:/plugin/com.tibco.amf.sharedresource.model.common/model/sharedresource.jndi.ecore#/'

I am sure I am getting this error from this part of code in Ecore

<eClassifiers xsi:type="ecore:EClass" name="EJBConnectionResource" eSuperTypes="platform:/plugin/com.tibco.neo.model.core.eclipse/model/SvarModel.ecore#//SubstitutableObject platform:/plugin/com.tibco.bw.sharedresource.jms.model/model/sharedresource.jms.ecore#//JNDIConnectionConfiguration">
    <eAnnotations "/>
    <eAnnotations source="cbsharedresourceconfig">

but I don't know how to resolve the error. Do you have any idea?
Please help me to resolve this.

Thanks
Som
Re: Error in Genmodel Generation [message #1821058 is a reply to message #1820791] Wed, 05 February 2020 03:48 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
All the "development time" *.ecore files is your workspace should be using platform:/resource/... to refer to other *.ecore files that are in in your workspace (or in your target platform), not using platform:/plugin, which refers always to Ecore models in your running installation, i.e., to models which are not "development time" models.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:Neon Modeling Tools | No ecore_diagram
Next Topic:Using custom xcore model in another
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 00:00:10 GMT 2024