Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Empty configuration selection screen in custom toolchain(Eclipse displays empty configuration screen after using custom toolchain)
Empty configuration selection screen in custom toolchain [message #1817397] Thu, 21 November 2019 15:40 Go to next message
Martin Šušla is currently offline Martin ŠušlaFriend
I'm running Eclipse with CDT on Linux and I'm missing MinGW-w64 support (to compile Windows PE executables). So I'm using org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.gnu.ui as a reference for my plugin that adds the support. (Which should be fine as my reference is licensed under EPLv2, please correct me if I'm wrong or notify me that I'm right.)

However when I try to use the toolchain, the configuration list is empty even though I defined two configurations.

May anyone please help me with this? (plugin.xml file attached)
  • Attachment: plugin.xml
    (Size: 8.99KB, Downloaded 91 times)
Re: Empty configuration selection screen in custom toolchain [message #1817583 is a reply to message #1817397] Tue, 26 November 2019 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Emmanuel Chebbi is currently offline Emmanuel ChebbiFriend
Hi,

Did you fix the issue? Otherwise you may have more answers by posting on the CDT forum [1] or on Stack Overflow with the eclipse-cdt and eclipse-plugin tags.

Also did you properly installed your plug-in within the IDE before checking the configuration list? (I prefer to ask in case you are not familiar with the development of Eclipse plug-ins).

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=80
Re: Empty configuration selection screen in custom toolchain [message #1817604 is a reply to message #1817583] Tue, 26 November 2019 14:46 Go to previous message
Martin Šušla is currently offline Martin ŠušlaFriend
Unfortunately I wasn't able to get it working.

Not sure about the correctness of the plug-in installation as I use the "Run" button for testing of the plug-in.

I'll use your links. Thank you very much!
Previous Topic:maven dependency colored green and blue
Next Topic:Unable to bring up Eclipse che on Kubernetes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:51:30 GMT 2024