Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Eclipse Foundation » IMarkers and IResolution for QuickFix(When i click on Quick Fix How to overwrite the value)
IMarkers and IResolution for QuickFix [message #1816768] Wed, 06 November 2019 14:00 Go to next message
Sai Nikhila  Kanigiri is currently offline Sai Nikhila KanigiriFriend
index.php/fa/36719/0/Description: I have a Problems view the details listed in the problems view is the error with the line number ,location .

Implemented:I got all the information described in the problems view using IMarker.

To be Solved: when i click on Quickfix .I should able to overwrite the value of file in specified line number ,which is already described in problems view.
So how do u overwrite a value in a .arxml file using quickfix(i have all the info related to the arxml file ,the line no,location and the value which need to be overwritten).But how do i overwrite in the file using Quick Fix.(i.e)Automatically the overwritten should be triggered when we click on the option Quickfix.
File1 and File2 are my src code.Quickfix.png is the output where you go to problems view and right click u get an option called quickfix .when u click on that A dialogue box appears(Quickfix.png).In that when i click on modify value ....the value should be overwritten in file .How Do i Over Write???.index.php/fa/36719/0/
  • Attachment: file1.PNG
    (Size: 36.98KB, Downloaded 60 times)
  • Attachment: file2.PNG
    (Size: 32.26KB, Downloaded 54 times)
  • Attachment: Quickfix.PNG
    (Size: 43.46KB, Downloaded 171 times)
Re: IMarkers and IResolution for QuickFix [message #1816813 is a reply to message #1816768] Thu, 07 November 2019 14:13 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
This isn't a technical forum and your questions are too vague to answer. You should look at the source code for how the things similar to what you're trying to do are implemented:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Platform_SDK_Provisioning

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:EclipseCon Europe 2019 videos not viewable
Next Topic:Link to Documentation teams.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 23:51:46 GMT 2024