Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » displaying the content of table page on a smartphone
displaying the content of table page on a smartphone [message #1816746] Wed, 06 November 2019 09:33 Go to next message
Krzysztof Leja is currently offline Krzysztof LejaFriend
Hi,
I noticed that displaying the page inheriting from AbstractPageWithTable in a smartphone (mobile version), the related table shows:

• Row icon (if returned e.g. by the getConfiguredRowIcon method)
  • Only one column (with the lowest @Order value) regardless of the actual number of columns in the table, visible on the PC. Only after selecting a given row its additional data from other columns are presented.

My question:
Is it possible to present more columns or indicate which column should be presented in the view of this table on the smartphone?

[Updated on: Wed, 06 November 2019 13:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: displaying the content of table page on a smartphone [message #1816868 is a reply to message #1816746] Fri, 08 November 2019 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Claudio Guglielmo is currently offline Claudio GuglielmoFriend
Hi

The data shown is computed based on the property summary of a column. When setting it to true the content of these columns are used for the navigation tree. For mobile it is actually the same tree but with the display style breadcrumb.

I am not sure but maybe you could even use html inside a cell of a summary column (with the property htmlEnabled set to true). This would allow you to define custom mobile optimized content.

Best regards
Claudio
Re: displaying the content of table page on a smartphone [message #1820747 is a reply to message #1816868] Tue, 28 January 2020 10:15 Go to previous message
Krzysztof Leja is currently offline Krzysztof LejaFriend
Thanks Claudio!
Using the method you mentioned on columns declarations solved my problem as follows:
protected boolean getConfiguredSummary() {
	return true;
}
Previous Topic:Maximizing the size of the form
Next Topic:calling the web service directly from the client module
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 02:55:22 GMT 2024