Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » "generate.emtl" file not generated with standalone "Runnable Jar"
"generate.emtl" file not generated with standalone "Runnable Jar" [message #1815044] Tue, 24 September 2019 17:02 Go to next message
Hanny Tufail is currently offline Hanny TufailFriend
I have an Acceleo project that performs Model-to-Text transformation perfectly. When running the project from Eclipse (as a Java Application) it runs fine. But when executing it as a standalone 'Runnable Jar File'. It generates a Jar file that executes too but the Transformation is not performed. Looking at the Error Log:
An error has occurred during the loading of 'platform:/resource/org.eclipse.acceleo.module.alarmsSystem/bin/org/eclipse/acceleo/module/alarmsSystem/main/generate.emtl'. Message: org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException: Resource '/org.eclipse.acceleo.module.alarmsSystem/bin/org/eclipse/acceleo/module/alarmsSystem/main/generate.emtl' does not exist. Location: platform:/resource/org.eclipse.acceleo.module.alarmsSystem/bin/org/eclipse/acceleo/module/alarmsSystem/main/generate.emtl at line 0 and column 0

I copied the generate.emtl file from "bin" folder and pasted it next to generate.mtl file in src. But the Jar file doesn't work. I appreciate your help.
Re: "generate.emtl" file not generated with standalone "Runnable Jar" [message #1815057 is a reply to message #1815044] Wed, 25 September 2019 04:18 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
It will be best to ask on their specific forum. See the first link on this page:

https://www.eclipse.org/acceleo/support.html

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:Fresh install of 2018-19 for C++ Arduino
Next Topic:Gradle IDE Error on Eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:34:01 GMT 2024