Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » e(fx)clipse » How is the process to announce new efxclipse releases?(Where is the best place to get informed about new releases?)
How is the process to announce new efxclipse releases? [message #1811000] Fri, 23 August 2019 11:23 Go to next message
Thomas Fahrmeyer is currently offline Thomas FahrmeyerFriend
Hi,

I've discovered in the in efxclipse maven repository, that 3.6 was released.

I can not find a release in the GitHub repo. It is been forgotten to make the release at Github or is there anonther channel we get inform about new releases.

Working with milestones in Github is quite nice, only the release information should be a bit more transparent.

Thanks for the good work
Thomas
Re: How is the process to announce new efxclipse releases? [message #1811059 is a reply to message #1811000] Mon, 26 August 2019 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Schindl is currently offline Thomas SchindlFriend
Hi,

I normally always announce the release in this channel but because I did the release at the day I left for a 3 weeks vacation, I totally forgot about it. We are not and never pushed out release artifacts to github but I take that on my list to take a look.

Tom
Re: How is the process to announce new efxclipse releases? [message #1811159 is a reply to message #1811059] Tue, 27 August 2019 19:52 Go to previous message
Thomas Fahrmeyer is currently offline Thomas FahrmeyerFriend
That would be great. Thanks!

Thomas
Previous Topic:Re: javafx.application.Application cannot be found [ Partially resolved]
Next Topic:org.eclipse.fx.ui.workbench.fx not found
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:05:21 GMT 2024