Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Jubula Closes on Drag & Drop(Bug)
Jubula Closes on Drag & Drop [message #1810288] Tue, 06 August 2019 14:46 Go to next message
James Theesfeld is currently offline James TheesfeldFriend
Hello friends. I'm trying to use Jubula to test an application on a custom version of Red Hat Enterprise Linux. The OS has been hardened to DISA standards using their secure technical implementation guidelines (STIGS).

When I point Jubula at the simple adder, or at the desired AUT, and drag test components over to the project window (or indeed when I try to drag anything anywhere) Jubula just closes. Winks out of existence.

Can anyone think of a reason why this might happen? Could there be missing Linux dependencies or some other weirdness?

A second issue I'm running in to is that I can get Jubula to launch the AUT when I use properties/AUTs defined for this project - edit /AUT@Localhost -edit/ Try AUT from the dialog box. But I can't get Jubula to start object mapping mode, and sometimes I get a dialog box that says "Information -124: Could not connect to AUT Agent at localhost 60000. The connection to the AUT Agent could not be made."

Does anyone have any thoughts on how I should approach that problem?
Re: Jubula Closes on Drag & Drop [message #1810549 is a reply to message #1810288] Tue, 13 August 2019 11:42 Go to previous message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
For executing Jubula to test and object mapping it should be possible for it to use ports and create local connections. It might be that your operating system is blocking some of this.
To the first problem that Jubula does just close itself, i am unsure what happens here. This is not happening in my linux test machine. Maybe there is some log information in the workspace/.metadata/.log.

best regards
Marvin Mueller
Previous Topic:Resolving Custom Extension dependencies
Next Topic:Jubula ITE Won't Launch
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 24 12:03:03 GMT 2024