Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Change the way a property is shown into Model Explorer
Change the way a property is shown into Model Explorer [message #1808777] Mon, 01 July 2019 12:37 Go to next message
Dylan Trenti is currently offline Dylan TrentiFriend
Hi everyone,

I'm having an issue displaying some extra informations about a Property in the model explorer.

The situation is the following:

I have:
-> «SystemView» modelSystemView
      |
      -> MyModel (Package)
            |
            -> «Block» MyClass
                  |
                  -> myProperty1  : Type
                  -> myProperty2 : myEnum

What I need is to write those properties in a different way...
in example:

myProperty1 : Type <Extra Information>
myProperty2 : myEnum <value>

To summarize:
What I can't figure out is how to extend properties representation into model explore with more informations.

Thenk you all,

Dylan
Re: Change the way a property is shown into Model Explorer [message #1809061 is a reply to message #1808777] Mon, 08 July 2019 08:08 Go to previous message
Nicolas FAUVERGUE is currently offline Nicolas FAUVERGUEFriend
Hi Dylan,

You can customize your model explorer label for specific types (example : Property like you want).
To do this :
1. Clic on "Customize Model Explorer" Menu (available in the Model Explorer ToolBar (See "CustomizeME.png").
2. Add "CustomizableUMLLabel" to the list of loaded customizations (See "CustomizableUMLLabel.png")
3. Select the new menu "Customize UML Label..." in the Model Explorer toolbar" (See "CustomizeUMLLabelMenu.png")
4. Manage your needed.

For more informations, you can get it on : https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus/Oxygen_Work_Description/NewFeature/CustomizeUMLLabelInModelExplorer

If you don't have your needed informations in the Model Explorer, you can develop a specific plug-in to add you own customization of Model Explorer Elements managed by Facet.

HTH,
Nicolas
Previous Topic:How to declare a const const-pointer?
Next Topic:SysML 1.6 on the market place
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:34:34 GMT 2024