Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » Creating a model using Voice input
Creating a model using Voice input [message #1807235] Sat, 25 May 2019 10:26 Go to next message
Hadeel Behiry is currently offline Hadeel BehiryFriend
I'm creating a plugin that uses voice to create the model elements. for instance, when the user says (create a deep model ) it should create a container that will include all the elements for that model. Everything works fine except that I can't get make it create it one by one I can only do it if I create everything and put it in a resource file then load it. is there a way to create the model elements when called on real-time without having to save them to a URI first?
Re: Creating a model using Voice input [message #1807292 is a reply to message #1807235] Mon, 27 May 2019 15:29 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
There's not enough context to know what exactly you are currently doing and what specifically is not working. Of course you can create objects on at a time and add them somewhere. In the generated editor you can see that via each of the Create Child actions in the context menu. Of course when you start with nothing, you'll need to create a resource in a resource set and add the root object to that resource. But you don't need to save the resource at that point...

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:Error "An Exception occurred while dispatching debug events" while executing acceleo Trans
Next Topic:DnD doesn't work in editor, under Wayland (Linux)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 18:26:52 GMT 2024