Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Graphiti » Graphiti 0.16 - getMoveShapeFeature() for single element no longer works(BPMN2 Plugin does no longer work with Graphiti 0.16)
Graphiti 0.16 - getMoveShapeFeature() for single element no longer works [message #1805989] Tue, 30 April 2019 06:51 Go to next message
Ralph Soika is currently offline Ralph SoikaFriend
In the Eclipse BPMN2 project we are based on Graphiti framework. We just tested the upcoming release 0.16 and recognize a strange behavior. In some situations an element is no longer moveable. It still works after a new element is added into the diagram. But if the diagram is save/close/reopen or in case a new connection is added to the element it is no longer moveable.

The strange thing is that moving elements still works if I select a group of elements in the diagram.

I have opened a bug already within the BPMN2 project here with the full discussion: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=546834

It seems to me that for some reason the method getMoveShapeFeature() from the
org.eclipse.graphiti.ui.features.DefaultFeatureProvider is no longer called in some situations.

Can any body give me a hint what could be the reason for the problem.

Thanks for any help

===
Ralph
Re: Graphiti 0.16 - getMoveShapeFeature() for single element no longer works [message #1806090 is a reply to message #1805989] Thu, 02 May 2019 13:30 Go to previous message
Michael Wenz is currently offline Michael WenzFriend
Ralph,

thanks for bringing this up. Let's continue in https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=546834.

Michael
Previous Topic:What Industry Wants from Academia in Software Modeling
Next Topic:Executing feature on object select
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:42:34 GMT 2024