Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Kapua » Batch jobs configuration(Format of the configuration of the batch jobs)
Batch jobs configuration [message #1800208] Fri, 21 December 2018 11:01 Go to next message
Pedro de Arquer is currently offline Pedro de ArquerFriend
I've been recently experimenting with the batch jobs feature but I have been unable to get the functionality desired. The jobs are not executed and, in case they are, there is no update on the Kura device supposedly involved. I've only been able to perform start and stop on bundles.

My main blocking point is that I'm not sure about how to configure the steps. Is there any documentation about it?

For example I've tried to feed the "Device Configuration Management Configuration" step definition with the configuration obtained from the kura snapshot and making a minor modification (true to false on a property) with no success. And I have no idea on how to feed both of the "Device Packages Managemente Executions"
Re: Batch jobs configuration [message #1816921 is a reply to message #1800208] Tue, 12 November 2019 08:42 Go to previous message
Pedro de Arquer is currently offline Pedro de ArquerFriend
It is currently solved with the "Fill With Template" button under the TextArea.
Previous Topic:Kapua jobs usage
Next Topic:Batch jobs fails on second execution
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 13:47:12 GMT 2024