Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Subcontainer issue
Subcontainer issue [message #1799868] Sat, 15 December 2018 18:12 Go to next message
PETROS SOURSOS is currently offline PETROS SOURSOSFriend
index.php/fa/34508/0/Hello!

I am facing the following issue. I want to create something similar to the family compartments example: Container(horizontal view)>subContainer(list view)>subNodes.

My problem is that the sub-containers(Participants) are not created as objects in my model(Highlighted are in print-screen) with my container creation tool and their info(Name, Engaging rules, etc) cannot be edited or displayed properly in the diagram.

Is there any way to tackle this problem?
Thank you!
  • Attachment: Prot_part.png
    (Size: 83.36KB, Downloaded 290 times)
Re: Subcontainer issue [message #1799895 is a reply to message #1799868] Mon, 17 December 2018 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maxime Porhel is currently offline Maxime PorhelFriend
Hi,

I think you should add the participant mapping as extra-mapping as you will create the participant by click on the title area of the Protocol or on an other Participant element.
The, in the change contexte var:container, you should add a if() and check the type of the container: if it is a participant, change the context to the current protocol (aql:container.eContainer() I assume) .

For the name edition, the direct edit should work in the same way than other mappings.

It seems that you put 3 participants node mappings: I think you should have only one and use the semantic candidates expression to retrieve all candidates from your model. This could also explain why the elements you want to create do not appear on the diagram (if you do one mapping for each of the three first elements, then the other ones will not be displayed)

Regards,

Maxime Porhel - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Subcontainer issue [message #1799904 is a reply to message #1799895] Mon, 17 December 2018 09:10 Go to previous message
PETROS SOURSOS is currently offline PETROS SOURSOSFriend
Thank you for your response.

It worked by adding to the Container Creation, Change Context feature: eContainer and then Change Context var: container ->set participants.

The 3 participants node mappings are used just to display the same Participant's, 3 attributes with Semantic Candidates Expression: var.self and no extra objects. It seems to work this way.

Best,

[Updated on: Mon, 17 December 2018 09:11]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:StackOverlow Error with Sirius diagram
Next Topic:Viewpoint Specification Project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:05:58 GMT 2024