Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Eclipse Web Tools Platform Project (WTP) » Show methods in jsp declaration(Show methods in jsp declaration as in class)
Show methods in jsp declaration [message #1799534] Sat, 08 December 2018 20:58 Go to next message
Felipe Garcia is currently offline Felipe GarciaFriend
I know that jsp are not very used, but they work well for me. And put methods and variables in the declarative <%! %> is not a good idea. But I do it.

When I create a Class, method and variables are shown in the "Outline" window, allowing to locate they easily.

But if I create a .jsp and put methods inside <%! %>, all I can see in the "Outline" window is "jsp:declaration", but not the methods and variables.

My question:
Is there any pluging or can I configure Eclipse to show methods and variables in the "outline" window? (or any other window).

Thanks
Re: Show methods in jsp declaration [message #1800842 is a reply to message #1799534] Tue, 08 January 2019 22:05 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

I don't know if there are additional plug-ins for this, but it would be an interesting enhancement request to put into Bugzilla: http://bugs.eclipse.org .

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:work with external .class in WEB-INF/classes
Next Topic:Programmatic XML Validation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:10:01 GMT 2024