Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Columns hiding slowly in Sirius table
Columns hiding slowly in Sirius table [message #1799300] Tue, 04 December 2018 12:23 Go to next message
Prajna VGFriend
Hi all,

When creating table if many columns are there then if we perform any hide /show action it takes more time to perform the action.
For example when we right click and click show hidden columns then all the columns are slowly showing.

Is it only in my case(I am using selection listener)? or it is because of multiple tables and multiple columns!!

[Updated on: Wed, 05 December 2018 12:00]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Columns hiding slowly in Sirius table [message #1799349 is a reply to message #1799300] Wed, 05 December 2018 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Florian Barbin is currently offline Florian BarbinFriend
Hi,

That sounds like a performance bug. How many elements do you have in your table?
This kind of issue might be from Sirius itself or an expression defined by the specifier (in the odesign file) or as you said, additional code development (you have talked about listener).
Further analysis would be needed to determine the cause.
If you can attached a sample, you can raise a new bugzilla: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Sirius

Regards,

Florian
Re: Columns hiding slowly in Sirius table [message #1799387 is a reply to message #1799349] Thu, 06 December 2018 05:21 Go to previous message
Prajna VGFriend
Hi Florian,

Thanks for reply :)

I have around 25 tables.

I added selection listener for hiding column on selection of a row.

In one table I have 64 columns. Initially it hides very fast. But as we create more rows then when we select a row columns hides slowly.

But not only on selection if we use sirius feature show/hide also, action is performed slowly.

Previous Topic:Extension
Next Topic:Ontology and sirius
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:22:32 GMT 2024