Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Three problems with Corrosion(Help requested)
Three problems with Corrosion [message #1799214] Sun, 02 December 2018 15:39 Go to next message
Richard Kemp is currently offline Richard KempFriend
Very impressed with rust principles! Yet to 'get into' the language. Great difficulty with IDE's. Trying to use Corrosion, but I have three what I believe to be Corrosion specific problems. (I believe I could solve 1 & 3 when using Eclipse for at least one other language.

Please Help-

1. How do you put in command line arguments in Eclipse Corrosion? I cannot bring up the
appropriate page.

2. Can you run Cargo Test in Debug mode? If so how?

3. Can auto complete (i.e. two quotes when one typed, close bracket when only open typed etc.) be switched off? If so how?

I cannot find anywhere here for Corrosion, if there is, please tell me where.

Thank you very much.

Richard Kemp
Re: Three problems with Corrosion [message #1799217 is a reply to message #1799214] Sun, 02 December 2018 16:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

The Corrosion forum is https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/403/ . As it is in incubation (very early in development), it doesn't look like much documentation has been written yet. https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.corrosion

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform

[Updated on: Sun, 02 December 2018 16:30]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Three problems with Corrosion [message #1799282 is a reply to message #1799214] Tue, 04 December 2018 02:55 Go to previous message
z z is currently offline z zFriend
i have a idea ,to improve the IDE of java , i want to add "system.out.printbytephoto()" ,,who can help me ? thank , i should use c++?
Previous Topic:Can we update the table column values using BIRT Eclipse?
Next Topic:help me , want to add "system.out.printbytephoto" to java IDE.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 26 20:08:35 GMT 2024