Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » creation of elements in sirius(creation of elements in sirius)
creation of elements in sirius [message #1798536] Tue, 20 November 2018 09:13 Go to next message
Sharmila D is currently offline Sharmila DFriend
Hi All
can anyone please help me for my problem.
Iam doing a project where I need to create sirius design for the model.
I have created all the elements in the model.I got stuck in the creation of highlited elements(Comment,Text,CDATA) in the attached .Please help me in this. Iam not getting what to give in domain class also. can I get any help of what to give in Domain class,Semantic Candidate Expression etc.
Iam thinking that these elements doesnt exist in my model. I found that they exist in org.eclipse.emf.ecore/model/XMLType.ecore.
How to create all these elements in sirius .
Re: creation of elements in sirius [message #1798620 is a reply to message #1798536] Wed, 21 November 2018 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
Hi,

You have already asked this exact same question in a different thread. If nobody answered it's probably because nobody knows the answer and/or you did not provide enough information for us to help you. Repeating the question with no additional detail does not help.

Regards,
Pierre-Charles

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: creation of elements in sirius [message #1798828 is a reply to message #1798620] Mon, 26 November 2018 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hii PCdavid

Sorry to bother you.Actually I got stuck in middle.I just want to know whether it is possible or not.

I will clearly explain the problem of mine

Iam creating Sirius project by taking artop model as a base for my project.I have created all the elements(like Composition ,ARPackage, Application SWcomponent Type etc.,)exists in artop model as diagramatic representation in Sirius.

I got stuck in creation of Text,CDATA,Comment and ProcessInstruction .How to create these elements in sirius .How to represent these elements in sirius.

1)In first attchachment Iam showing the elements where Iam facing difficulty in creating

2)In second attachment I have created text and comment under Limit Value variation Point. Limit Value variation Point is having feature as mixed where it will store Text,Comment,CDATA but how to show these elements in eclipse sirius.

If I get any help it will be very helpful for me without text,CDATA there is nothing to do with what I have created.So Please help
Re: creation of elements in sirius [message #1798906 is a reply to message #1798828] Tue, 27 November 2018 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pierre Guilet is currently offline Pierre GuiletFriend
Hi Sharmila,

I can't seem to see any clear information of what are the problems you are facing.
Sirius is about visual representation of your model. To do that you have a odesign file specifying it.
You mention Sirius without telling any information about your Sirius model but only about your semantic model.
You say you can't do things in Sirius but you don't really say what have you done and what is not working regarding Sirius and its odesign file.

If you cannot tell us specifically what is your problem we will not be able to help you.

Regards,

Pierre Guilet - Obeo
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: creation of elements in sirius [message #1799335 is a reply to message #1798906] Wed, 05 December 2018 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
argaz amazigFriend
Hi Sharmila D,

Just like the others, I can't see what you want to say but I think that your problem is not related to Sirius but to your meta-model,
you are showing instanciation of your meta-model so maybe you have to revise it to get what you want otherwise, you have to explain what is this problem like what do you expect to have and didn't get it

What you are showing is the model instanciation with the serialisation syntax.
you can test your meta-model using dynamic sinstances before code generation and once all is working as expected, you can generate the code and creat a concrete syntax with sirius.
maybe you need a mapping of these elements to the sirius model but then what are you sirius diagrams and what you want to do exactly?
have you tested something yet? the problem is related to the instantiation or to the sirius model?

good luck

[Updated on: Wed, 05 December 2018 06:05]

Report message to a moderator

Re: creation of elements in sirius [message #1799564 is a reply to message #1799335] Mon, 10 December 2018 11:25 Go to previous message
Hi argaz

Thaks for your reply

Iam having a class which is having a feature mixed.This feature mixed will hold (text,CDATA,Comment).

mixed[ecore.xml.type: text]
mixed[ecore.xml.type: CDATA]
mixed[ecore.xml.type: Comment]

I have created the sirius representation for the class but I dont know how to create sirius representation for (text,CDATA,Comment) so that (text,CDATA,comment) needs to display as a property so that we need to allow user to give values for mixed.

Please help
Previous Topic:Ontology and sirius
Next Topic:How to represent CData,Text,comment,ProcessingInstruction in eclipse sirius
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 13:00:05 GMT 2024