Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Paho » Unable to build a Project in Windows without Visual Studio
Unable to build a Project in Windows without Visual Studio [message #1798367] Fri, 16 November 2018 09:18 Go to next message
Luis Jiménez is currently offline Luis JiménezFriend
Hi,

I'm trying to do a C project to develop a MQTT client using these libraries. I want to do it without using Visual Studio, and I've tried two different ways:
-the first one is trying to compile the source project, but I haven't been able to do it without using Visual Studio.
-the second one is using the pre-built libraries from here: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.paho/downloads , but I haven´t been able either to compile the libraries in my project.
Is there a place where is this explained or could you give me any advice or recommendation to try?

Thank you in advance,

LJR
Re: Unable to build a Project in Windows without Visual Studio [message #1803614 is a reply to message #1798367] Tue, 05 March 2019 13:56 Go to previous message
Ian Craggs is currently offline Ian CraggsFriend
You say you don't want to use Visual Studio, but not what you do want to use. The Microsoft compilers are the obvious ones to use on Windows.
Previous Topic:how to increase mps in paho
Next Topic:paho async c++ client, no timeout on MQTTAsync_sendMessage?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 18:36:50 GMT 2024