Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mosquitto » Wireless Sensor+ Google Sheet+MQTT(Synchronize Wireless Temperature sensor data with google sheet and MQTT)
Wireless Sensor+ Google Sheet+MQTT [message #1798220] Wed, 14 November 2018 11:26 Go to next message
Gerred Jhon is currently offline Gerred JhonFriend
Is it Possible to communicate MQTT via Google spreadsheet?
Is there any tutorial available?
I am using Wireless Temperature sensor in my garage, whose value I need to send to google spreadsheet as well as send the warning notification to my smartphone whenever temperature disturbance occurs in the garage any best suggestion work on it will be a great help.

[Updated on: Wed, 14 November 2018 11:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Wireless Sensor+ Google Sheet+MQTT [message #1859016 is a reply to message #1798220] Sat, 06 May 2023 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
revida marcos is currently offline revida marcosFriend
Hello there! Although MQTT communication with Google Spreadsheet should be possible, unfortunately I don't know of a tutorial covering exactly this scenario.

To achieve this goal, you would likely require the services or tools offered by third-party services or tools, which act as intermediary services between MQTT broker and Google Sheets. One such popular solution is Zapier which enables you to create "zaps" that trigger actions when certain events such as new MQTT messages arrive - creating "zaps" can save time when creating these connections between MQTT brokers and Sheets!

As for notifying your smartphone of temperature changes, messaging services like Twilio or Pushbullet offer solutions for doing just this. They send notifications when temperatures surpass certain thresholds and notify users accordingly.

Hope that helps, and let me know if any further inquiries arise!

Re: Wireless Sensor+ Google Sheet+MQTT [message #1859102 is a reply to message #1859016] Thu, 11 May 2023 15:11 Go to previous message
Gambit Support is currently offline Gambit SupportFriend
Sorry I cannot help you regarding MQTT/Google Spreadsheet integration beyond the previous response.
But, integrating MQTT with some form of spreadsheet has been done in Cedalo Streamsheets.
Google it or go to https://cedalo.com/pro-streamsheets/ .
See it in action on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWFKVOrEfTE
Previous Topic:Ingesting data into mosquitto broker with QoS=1
Next Topic:How to make the broker accept clients from local network?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:33:49 GMT 2024