Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Displaying full Hierarchical State Diagram(Create a full view in the model diagram that shows the composite states )
Displaying full Hierarchical State Diagram [message #1797513] Thu, 01 November 2018 01:40 Go to next message
Dimo Ditchev is currently offline Dimo DitchevFriend
I am trying to create a model view in Papyrus-RT in which a composite state can show in a single diagram its sub-states, similar to the one shown in the attached article.
Re: Displaying full Hierarchical State Diagram [message #1797516 is a reply to message #1797513] Thu, 01 November 2018 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Charles Rivet is currently offline Charles RivetFriend

Hi Dimo,

These diagrams date back to very early versions of Papyrus-RT, before we implemented the hierarchical state machines as you see them in more recent versions.

Unfortunately, I do not think this is possible anymore. The problem with that approach is that it very quickly gets unwieldy as your model and state machines get more complex

The models that were used to create the demo models behind the images should still be available if you are interested...

/Charles Rivet
Re: Displaying full Hierarchical State Diagram [message #1797554 is a reply to message #1797516] Thu, 01 November 2018 16:44 Go to previous message
Dimo Ditchev is currently offline Dimo DitchevFriend
Hi Charles,

Yes, I would be interested if there is a tool, that can help me to create an all inclusive diagram for presentation, not to generate code.
This will help me and save me time, otherwise I will need to use something like paint brush.
It will serve like a "map of the big picture".
Thank, Dimo
Previous Topic:Exchanging messages between controllers with Papyrus-RT
Next Topic:Protocol message specifications
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:49:30 GMT 2024