Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse 4 » default dark theme - @import url seems to not import color definitions or they are overriden
default dark theme - @import url seems to not import color definitions or they are overriden [message #1797317] Mon, 29 October 2018 20:51 Go to next message
Bartosz Szczypien is currently offline Bartosz SzczypienFriend
I cant set dark theme in my pure e4 application. Theme is changed to dark but MPart -> TabItems are still in the bright color. I downloaded the latest Eclipse IDE + latest releases of e4 packages. In the /css/default.css I added one line:
@import url("platform:/plugin/org.eclipse.ui.themes/css/e4-dark.css");

and in the plugin.xml,
applicationCSS: platform:/plugin/PackMe/css/default.css

Somewhere on the beginning of the file e4-dark.css there are 3 external css imports with color definitions (e4-dark_basestyle.css etc) and it seems like the imports are not working or they are somehow overriden as I tried to hardcode one color in CSS e4-dark and it works:
    swt-selected-tab-fill: '#FF0000' '#org-eclipse-ui-workbench-INACTIVE_TAB_BG_END' 100%; /* title background for selected tab */

Parts are being created using Application.e4xmi
I would expect to have the same cool dark theme as it is in the Eclipse IDE -> dark theme (and as I checked in the exported product there is the same version of Eclipse IDE and my product: org.eclipse.ui.themes_1.2.200)

[Updated on: Mon, 29 October 2018 22:24]

Report message to a moderator

Re: default dark theme - @import url seems to not import color definitions or they are overriden [message #1797371 is a reply to message #1797317] Tue, 30 October 2018 12:18 Go to previous message
Bartosz Szczypien is currently offline Bartosz SzczypienFriend
ok found solution. I replaced all the "org-eclipse-ui-workbench-XXX" definitions with real color (defined in e4-dark_basestyle.css) and it works now

[Updated on: Tue, 30 October 2018 12:18]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Contribute SearchPage and SearchResultPage in E4 RCP application
Next Topic:Unable to launch RCP with @nodefault after upgrading to neon
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 21 22:57:06 GMT 2024