Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » For the Designers among you: We need a new logo and icon
For the Designers among you: We need a new logo and icon [message #1797184] Sat, 27 October 2018 07:19 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
f you are interested in submitting an icon, logo, splash screens etc.
for WTP, please see
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=273772

We are having a quick "contest" to see if we can come up with some new
ones for our Galileo release.

If there's questions, feel free to ask in the bug itself.
UC browser SHAREit MX player

Thanks,

[Updated on: Wed, 31 October 2018 19:08] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: For the Designers among you: We need a new logo and icon [message #1805074 is a reply to message #1797184] Fri, 05 April 2019 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alex Smith is currently offline Alex SmithFriend
I am coming for the Galileo release. What are the dates and details more about it? I'm having lots of bugs while creating my app, can you please spare some time for me? IKMspico
ModelPapers
Regards,
Alex Smith
Re: For the Designers among you: We need a new logo and icon [message #1818414 is a reply to message #1797184] Sun, 15 December 2019 00:48 Go to previous message
Samuel Jedo is currently offline Samuel JedoFriend
Normally, if you are unsure as to where the problem occurs in the source code, you would ask the developers about it on the bug so that they can provide you with some pointers. If the bug is with the user interface, like it is with bug 221652, then you can try figuring it out yourself by using Plug-in Spy to find the source code based on the results of the introspection operation.
To use Plug-in Spy, you should first bring up the user interface element that the bug occurs in. Now hover your mouse over it and then hit Alt+Shift+F1 (this may be Option+Shift+F1 on a Mac keyboard). Plug-in Spy will analyze the element under your mouse cursor and provide you with a list of information.

Once you have the source code in your Eclipse workspace, you should startup a second Eclipse instance from your workspace that uses the plug-in you just checked out. You can then verify whether the bug is still reproducible with the latest code in the repository. In your 'Eclipse Application' launch configuration, make sure you have your checked out project selected and the one in your target platform unselected to ensure that PDE picks the right one.
You can try this out, it worked for me.
Previous Topic:3.12.0 update site
Next Topic:Default HTTP Status 404-The requested resource is not available.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 06:49:57 GMT 2024